Today we are making an easy and cute handmade elephant card for your kids (elephant printable template included). You can use this card as a gift card for a child’s birthday or as a thank you card for guests who came to your child’s birthday party! 😉
– An elephant template (you can download a free printable template that I created here 🖨️)
– Two pairs of scissors: a normal pair for arts & crafts projects and a small round pair
1) Download and print the elephant printable template. Cut out all the pieces.
2) Trace all the elephant pieces onto different coloured cardstock. Choose the colours that you like the most! 😉
3) Using both pair of scissors, carefully cut out all the pieces. (Just be sure that you help the child when using the scissors).
4) Take a white sheet of cardstock and fold it in half.
5) Glue all the pieces onto the upper part of the white cardstock with the glue stick. Start by glueing the body, then the head, both the ears and finally the trunk of the elephant. Your elephant is becoming real! ❤️
6) Glue both the googly eyes onto the paper. Then use either the rhinestones or the dot stickers to make the cheeks.
7) Decorate your elephant with more rhinestone stickers or with other decorations that you like. If you want, you can use a piece of jute yarn to tie a small bow to the bottom of the card in order to make your elephant even cuter. ❤️ Now you are ready to write your greeting or thank you message to your friends.
I hope you and your kids had a lot of fun with the Easy Handmade Elephant Card! ❤️ You Might Also Like Sun and Cloud Craft Project
Did you have fun making this project? Please leave your comments here!